Training and Development Opportunities
WKS believes in providing advancement opportunities that can lead to rewarding careers. Training programs are available to help you improve your work behaviors and become a member of a Restaurant Management Team. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Cashier Enhancement Workshop – Cashiers will learn suggestive selling techniques and how to exceed every customer’s expectations.
- Cooks Workshop – Cooks will be trained on the correct procedures and techniques to cook perfect products every time. Participants will review food safety and sanitation standards.
- Cost Control Workshop – Includes a line by line review of the monthly Profit & Loss (P&L) statement. Managers learn techniques designed to help them manage food and labor costs.
- Crew Leader Class – Crew level employees learn the skills necessary to move into a management position. This includes in depth training at all positions within restaurant operations, safety, cleaning, customer service and financial management.
- Guest Service Workshop – Provides restaurant teams with the skills needed to provide outstanding customer service to each and every guest.
- New Product Workshops – Our brands periodically offer new menu items on both a permanent and limited time basis. These workshops will train General Managers on the proper procedures required to safely prepare and serve these new products.
- Power of Delegation – Teaches managers the skills needed to properly utilize and inspire their teams. Topics covered include planning, organization, and leadership.
We encourage our people to commit to their own personal and professional goals by providing continued training and development. The success and growth of our employees is key to the success of our company.