Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Need Funds? Then it’s time for a Doughnut Day!
A Doughnut Day is a one day fundraiser that can earn your school, church, or group/organization thousands!
10 dozen x 100 people = 1,000 dozen = $5,000
*A $5 profit per dozen
Here’s how it works:
- Determine how much money you need and see how many people will be able to help you.
- Set a reasonable goal for each person (e.g. 10 dozen per person).
- Then follow the three easy steps below to have a fun and profitable Doughnut Day.
- Host an activity where you announce the fundraiser and challenge everyone to participate.
- Structure the sale period to last no more than 10 days.
- Collect money from customers as they order. (Doughnut Sales Order Form)
- All participants are challenged to reach their goal.
- Have an incentive for each person that reaches the individual goal.
- Doughnut Day
- Order your doughnuts for Doughnut Day.
- Call your local store to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
- Doughnuts are made fresh and should be delivered to the customers that day.
To schedule a Doughnut Day for your organization:
Complete these Fundraising Forms: